I have been working on Validbook - a universal platform for cooperation, built on the idea of Self-Sovereign Identity.
- Main definition: Validbook – a universal platform for cooperation.
- Functional definition: Validbook is a suite of protocols and services made to improve cooperation between things, people and virtual entities.
- Validbook slogan: Do important stuff with confidence.
- Validbook mission: To improve cooperation between things, people and virtual entities by making it more transparent and reliable and to support unalienable human rights among which are the right for Self-Sovereign Identity, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
More details available at the links below.
- Description of issues targeted by Validbook Social (social networking service of Validbook) - https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2018Jun/0125.html
- More details and a proposal to cooperate on Validbook development and maintenance - https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2018May/0024.html, https://docs.google.com/document/d/19pJ3_xMyNX-bAZSHTXvnwr5xLWsV-ShVv3Vy1S4gN6E/edit
- Validbook idea in a nutshell - https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2018Jun/0052.html
- Validbook alpha version - http://futurama1x.validbook.org/ (As Validbook is built on Self-Sovereign Identity idea, you will need a cryptographic key for login. To login as a main test user - download and use the following key https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZDoXh4aBUQXR50PLRusZRF7XvEY3OQx/view Password to keystore file - “123456789”. After login go manually to the home page. Use Chrome browser. In production version the process of login will be seamless, as we will use browser extension to store key.)
Originally I have published Validbook idea on the mailing list of W3C Community Credentials Group that develops specifications for Self-Sovereign Identity. It didn’t trigger a discussion there, probably due to the narrow focus of the group on the specifications itself. As I have become aware of this forum, I am publishing the description of Validbook idea and “A Proposal to Cooperate” here. As this community is interested in practical implementations of humane services, I hope my post will start an interesting discussion and maybe even start cooperation on Validbook development and maintenance.
Validbook Foundation (to be incorporated),