Validbook - a universal platform for cooperation

I have been working on Validbook - a universal platform for cooperation, built on the idea of Self-Sovereign Identity.

Validbook definitions

• Main definition: Validbook – a universal platform for cooperation.
  • Functional definition: Validbook is a suite of protocols and services made to improve cooperation between things, people and virtual entities.
  • Validbook slogan: Do important stuff with confidence.
  • Validbook mission: To improve cooperation between things, people and virtual entities by making it more transparent and reliable and to support unalienable human rights among which are the right for Self-Sovereign Identity, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

More details available at the links below.

Originally I have published Validbook idea on the mailing list of W3C Community Credentials Group that develops specifications for Self-Sovereign Identity. It didn’t trigger a discussion there, probably due to the narrow focus of the group on the specifications itself. As I have become aware of this forum, I am publishing the description of Validbook idea and “A Proposal to Cooperate” here. As this community is interested in practical implementations of humane services, I hope my post will start an interesting discussion and maybe even start cooperation on Validbook development and maintenance.

–Bohdan

Bohdan Andriyiv,
Validbook Foundation (to be incorporated),
Chief Maintainer

2 Likes