Creating synergy on this forum and between community and CHT organization

@ALFREDO

I think that we first need to concentrate on humane design and not in an discussion about bitcoin and blockchain.

I think priority of this forum should be Humane Design, but in the same time discussion about blockchain related technologies should not be frowned upon. Blockchain technology leads to Self-Sovereign Identity - and this idea of Self-Sovereignty is as humane as it gets. I will write a post about this next week. The ideas of Humane Design and Self-Sovereign Identity (source of authority) should be aware of each other as they are 2 sides of the same coin.

Reading the 10 principles wrote down on April I feel now they must be updated and I will do it on next days .

I was passively looking for succinct “bullet listed” explanation of Humane Design and did not stumble upon it. Looking forward to see it.

@patm

When I look at members’ activity, though, I see hundreds of zeroes in the categories of visits, reads, etc. Is the forum, as a few people have suggested, not as effective a form of communication as it could be? Does the cause lie in the discourse format? Do we indeed need the vitalizing force of CHT’s core team?

Guys, this forum is very important. It is not the number of people that matters that much, it is about quality of discussion, the ability to find like minded people and the ability to discover and become aware of the new ideas.
This forum should also, be about doing something. It can be fundamental research like writing principals, manifestos; more practical research/analysis - compiling lists of links to scientific research about different aspects of humane design, lists of “humanizing” tools; and practical building - would it not be cool if members of this forum helped to build real alternatives to the main culprits of inhumane design? As you already know I am building Validbook - I ask you and challenge you, to please tell me “Why Validbook Social service cannot be a real alternative to Facebook?”, “Why Validbook Services cannot become a manifestation of humane design ideas?”. Do not be afraid to be as direct and blunt while criticizing Validbook idea (I’ve got a thick skin) . Here is a budding discussion about Validbook but I think it would be better to do it at this topic - Validbook - a universal platform for cooperation.

Do we indeed need the vitalizing force of CHT’s core team?

As for this, well yes it would be nice, but I think this might be the wrong question. The right question – Who is the core team, the thought leaders of Humane Design idea/philosophy (we need them)? Who is capable and wiling to spend time and energy to explain and promote Humane Design idea? Why they would spend their time and energy on this (their motivation)? What will/should they do?

1 Like