T-Mobile and Verizon Admit Smartphones are Not Private or Secure!

Any Samsung Product after 2008 is more than likely supported by the Google OS whether it is transparent in the form of the android OS or maybe not. Google and Samsung have an exclusive deal in regards to the OS that support all connected products manufactured by Samsung including appliances, tablets, TVs etc.

LG, HTC and most other reputable manufacturers (“OEMs”) have exclusive deals with Google so you are left with OEMs such as ZTE which their flip phones contain backdoors to state owned companies within China.

Due to the advanced LTE protocol, old CDMA and GSM phones will not be compatible with today’s 4G and 5G networks so going back as far as pre- 2012 to obtain older technology may not work due to compatibility issues with todays’ advance LTE protocols.

2G & 3G networks are being decommissioned nationwide by AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon due to industry consolidation via the acquisition of companies such as MetroPCS (T-Mobile) and Cricket (AT&T).

Pretty much, privacy is dead according to T-Mobile and Verizon per my research.

I hope I’m not boring you with too much industry knowledge but most people today do not understand what is going on in regards to industry consolidation to understand the impact it is having on privacy.

People in general do not understand that privacy, cyber security and safety are gone in regards to smartphones, flip phones and connected products supported by the android OS, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows OS.

This includes connected products such as tablet PCs, PCs in general, TVs, vehicles, appliances, toys and/or any other connected product supported by the android OS, Apple iOS and MS Windows OS.

If you want to learn more read the complaint letters that I have recently filed this month with T-Mobile and the FTC on my web site My Smart Privacy at: http://www.mysmartprivacy.com/take-action.html

In particular, read the FCC complaint letter to understand the scale of the problem is in regards to obtaining private, safe and secure wireless communications in the form of smartphones and traditional flip phones plus connected products such as tablet PCs and PCs in general.

Private, secure and safe telecommunications and computing are gone and the general public has no idea this has taken place over the past 5 years due to industry consolidation.

I’m taking action by filing complaint letters with my telecom service providers, law makers and agencies such as the FCC and FTC. My complaints are centered on transparency in regards to surveillance and data mining business practices employed by AT&T, T-Mobile, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook and other tech giants.

If you want change, you have to take action. I can show you how and other people who are concerned about privacy due to my vast wireless industry and application development experience. I’m not afraid to call out those who do wrong including Google, Apple and Microsoft.

Good Luck in finding a solution, if you find anything that is being marketed as private and secure, let me know about it and I will vet it to make sure it is private and secure. Again, I’m an industry insider who works for an application developer today but I have over 35 years of wireless industry experience at a senior executive level.

I’m risking my livelihood by going public but somebody has to do it. Morals over Money!

Regards- Rex