Study of Human being as coexistence of the physical body and soul/lifeatom

I would like to take the study of human beings as a blend of the soul and the physical body together as one entity.
Interacting with himself and aligning his thoughts,speech and action is being resolved.
If this could be explained understood and shown in behaviour in society children will grasp the same and start following it.
Then comes interacting with other human beings after understanding their infinite power of thoughts,desires and aspirations and how they can direct the imagination for human good.
Knowing himself and knowing other human beings interactions between them can be in harmony.
Then they interact with every other element on the planet and using them judiciously and regenerating them for continued existence.
This is the total education that is required for human beings to live as a part of the ecosystem.

Hi there, I would like to know more, what do you mean by soul/lifeatom?

I am interested in the study of human experience, and from an encative approach it is possible to link experience with the physical body. A good book on the subject is: The Embodied Mind by Franciso Varela, E. Thompson and E. Rosch.

I am sorry for being late in responding as I missed this message.
The soul or the life atom is a kind of atom that coexists with the other types of atoms.
Because of its special structure it is having a different characteristics.
It is free of pull & pressure.
It is filled with infinite power of imagination manifesting as thoughts, aspirations and desires.

I would love to have a call with you and explain more if you are interested.