Looking for collaborators/researchers

Hi,

My name is Madhwa Galgali. I am a Psychology student at Cleveland State University. I study topics related to religion and politics from an “experimental existential psychology” (EEP) perspective. However, I have a growing interest in studying the effects of social media use, from an EEP. There are many theoretical frameworks within the EEP perspective, that we can use to understand the various effects of social media on questions related to personal and group identity, how social media creates a sense of “shared reality” which might or might not translate into the real world etc. I am interested in knowing if anyone here who would be interested in working with me on these research projects!

Please do let me know.

Regards,

Madhwa

1 Like

Hi,

I’d love to learn more about your interests. Email me when you have a moment. lindsey@happego.app

Thx,
Lindsey

Hi Madhwa - I studied Psychology and worked in the tech industry for about 15 years, and am now turning back towards psych & social good as I’m developing a tech social enterprise. I would love to chat more about your work to see how I can help support & learn from your efforts. Reach me directly at elewis.mobile@gmail.com

Best,
Elizabeth

I should’ve added that I have experience in designing & analyzing online research programs.

Hey Madhwa, I am a “retired” social media marketer. I worked in that field for 7 or 8 years in the corporate & freelance world before spinning off that part of my business. Too hard to be critical of social media when you work in it daily!

If I can lend my expertise in any way, please let me know (my email is alexa@alexarohn.com). I have a bachelors in Neurobiology so I’m well versed in experimental design and have spent many years navigating the ins & outs of these platforms for work.

For clarity on my end, is this EEP some of the stuff that relates to Victor Frankl’s work?