Seeking feedback on Apple petition: allow digital wellness developers to make useful tools.

It’s incredible the great expanding Big Bang CHT is generating
Reading petition to Apple, I also wonder

What happens next?

Are we going to be -in the not far away future- this public pressure movement? (Really successful to this point)
Or are there new challenges for CHT?

Yesterday @psharbaugh posted in the topic Ideas for: 10 principles of humane technology and
he noticed -in relation with the Ethical Design Manifesto produced by Swedish-based design group- what he considered:

My question at this point is:

1. Are we in -next steps- will formally be offering ideas to designers and tech companies?
  2. Or we will remind as a movement of awareness to this issues?

I consider , in my case , that what I humbly tried to write down all around this forum it belongs now no to me but to CHT , and I am proud of that , eventhough this ideas are not official ideas of CHT , they are at this moment, only drafts proposals of mine.

Now, the Big Bang is plenty of evolution, which will be CHT role from now and on ?

Please, excuse me if my question isn`t wise o prudent in time and space, but events are taking me quickly by surprise

May be an strategic issue probably not to be discuss here, but excuse me again I am not expecting your answer to me , but I really need share with you what events makes me wonder.
****_

Surelly that in Stage 1 or in Stage 2 I will happy aligned with CHT