"Relate" podcast: emphasizing the HUMAN over the DIGITAL

Hey everyone!

I wanted to make you aware of a podcast that I host called “Relate,” which is all about the importance of building meaningful, deep relationships in an age that emphasizes the digital over the human. We’ve had the opportunity to have some incredible guests on the show, including guests from The Center for Humane Technology, the Digital Wellness Collective, and several other organizations who are making strides in creating healthier options for us all. I encourage you to tune in and hear from some incredible professionals. You can check it out here: “Relate w/ Patrick McAndrew.”

Podcasting is becoming a great way to talk about these issues. And I have used my expertise to help other tech organizations use the medium to share their messages. If you are interested in these services, please contact me at contact@patmcandrew.com. In addition, if you know of someone who would be excellent as a guest for “Relate,” please don’t hesitate in sending them my way.

I hope you are all staying safe and well during these times!

All the best,
Pat

7 Likes

There are some seriously awesome conversations going on in Patrick’s podcast. I strongly recommend everyone to lend your ears to some deep listening.

1 Like

Thanks so much for tuning in, @swanderl! I am glad you are enjoying it!

I second that! Pat is a fantastic interviewer and was an important part of our team during our HUMANITECH conference - both helping us run the event live and doing the post-production too.

1 Like

I was interviewed by Pat last week and look forward to the live podcast early next month!

Keep up the great work, Pat!

2 Likes

Thanks Teo! It was wonderful having you on the show as one of my first guests!

1 Like

Thanks so much, @Leigh-Chantelle! I look forward to sharing your episode with our listeners.

Great podcast. I would add not just digital - all technology! IoT is equally a risk as social media and smartphones and data harvesting - pervasive technology of all kinds present unknown and dare-not-be-spoken risks.