CHT Artwork & Goodies Contest - General discussion

Nice sketch I like that- how about having a few different T-shirt’s plus same slogan for humane tech on every T-shirt. Different designs will strike a cord with different people.

1 Like

Love the design and many words…,

1 Like

Thank you, I’m trying to do it, if in this weekend I don’t manage I’ll ask for help :slight_smile:. I think I’ll upload my version anyway on Sunday and then ask designer people for improvements, so they can see something more concrete than a sketch on paper.

I worked on this some more but still don’t like the colors. (And the border on the right doesn’t show up and needs to be fixed.) Have to get to work, so I’ll leave it this way for now.

It’s a letter-sized (8.5" x 11") poster. The i-word could also be improvement, interaction, involvement, etc.

Also, you can’t see it, but there is white border around the image.

Oh yeah! Periodic table is now immediately clear. I like involvement or improvement better. Innovation is so general and overused.

Awareness is great… ‘We are aware of the problem and involved in solving it’ or ‘We are aware of the problem and actively making improvements’…

1 Like

For a t-shirt or poster, what about a beautiful scene, a sunset, or even something hilariously funny as the main picture, and someone just sitting there on their phone… logo on the back…

1 Like

Cool idea… something in real life playing around you - a once in a lifetime experience - that shouldn’t be missed, but the person is looking on the smartphone, fully absorbed, laughing about some stupid meme.

You are going to have a go for it? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I had an uneasy feeling about “innovation.” Will try another word and other colors.

No I have no background in design, I was handing that one over to someone else :slight_smile:

No problem, I was just teasing :slight_smile: I will submit yours as an idea that others can pick up!

I submitted mine:
https://github.com/engagingspaces/humane-tech-artwork/tree/master/submissions/im-here-now

3 Likes

I have created an animated version of Gears of the Heart (took me more time than I’d hoped). Check it out here:

https://engagingspaces.io/humane-tech_gears-of-the-heart_animated.html

(if the animation does not start, press the reload button)

2 Likes

Concept design - OFFLINE.EXE

Hi! I am starting to come up with a concept. Thoughts:

• Play with disturbing elements we encounter daily, like Call-to-action buttons, popups, etc.
  • Inspired by the colors of the Humane Tech website (and the close-app.icon) for brand consistency.
  • Easy-to-make material. Easy for print, fun to turn into gifs, maybe even program something interactive? Easy to edit, easy to redesign or upgrade.

I need help and feedback from you guys, like on-point copy, popup ideas, or any other ideas. I want this to be something that you can have fun with! Make different kind of popups, buttons, and more. Something that captures peoples attention in a fun but mindfucked kind of way.

Let me know what you think!

Yeah… cool designs @amandapropaganda! Can make a complete series with this :slight_smile:

I have one:

Privacy Alert !

Your profile says: “Please, do not do that!”

Delete Anyway | Cancel

Love that! :rofl: PRIVACY_ALERT.EXE

Upgrade Options

Please state your preference:

[ ] Real life
[ ] Digital life

Continue | Help

2 Likes

Thank You !

Your Artificial Intelligence will take over from here…

Proceed | Abort

The system has encountered a free mind and must shut down.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

The web page you are viewing is trying to infect your mind.

Continue | Quit

Error: Data input stalled… need more life!