This community needs more involvement from its founders!

Finding CHT was like a breath of fresh air. I was so relieved; finally someone is doing something about this obvious problem!

Getting involved with this community has been even more rewarding.

There are two sides to humane tech; the first is how designers build it. The second is how users use it. There are many software designers and tech people in this community who are working on the first problem, and CHT seems geared towards the design side of things as well. In my view, this site has all the ingredients to make progress on that second side, too. We can promote a serious change in how we interact online. We can provide a new model for humane online discussion that is infamously lacking on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.

I am totally behind @aschrijver’s message in this post. CHT, you have built a small army of people who are passionate, energized, and ready to help fulfill your mission. Every advocacy-based nonprofit in the world would kill for what you have here, and you have built it almost by accident (all you really did was set up the Discourse site). We were all drawn here purely by the mission. Imagine what you can do if you incorporate this into your strategy? Please don’t let all this energy and enthusiasm for your cause go to waste!

8 Likes