Next CT meeting - decision process

For those who weren’t able to participate in today’s Mozilla sprint event, here are a few additions to the transcript:

1. People joining Siddhi, Mic, and me were @georgews, @cameron_t_adams, @jaedaemon, and Jumana Abu-Ghazaleh.
  2. Mic summarized the relationship between CHT and HTC.
  3. After short introductions and brief sharing, I asked people to indicate in the chat box how they heard about the event; seemed it was through HTC channels mainly.
  4. Mic went over the campaigns and tasks listed on the website and talked about using GitHub to modify and add to them.
  5. Siddhi talked about the humanizing campaign she is running on our Instagram page and showed us a recent addition.
  6. We agreed to have another video call in two weeks, adjusting for people’s schedules.
  7. Cameron will give a short presentation on his unzombie.me project, and others can present on their projects if they wish.
  8. Overall tone of the meeting was very positive, infused with the kind of excitement and hopefulness you have when people meet for the first time.

The call went on for about an hour, so we might want to keep that in mind when scheduling future events.

It was a good, productive event. Grateful to the Mozilla Foundation for the opportunity to put it together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes