Are There any schools offering degrees or coursework in Humane Tech?

Specifically I am wondering if anyone has heard of any schools offering a Humane Tech specific UX Design program?

I am curious about either brick and mortar universities or any Open Ed platforms.

Hi Kaitlin,

I do not know about specific programs in UX at the moment. But the popularity for Humane Tech is growing.
So I have placed this topic in the Humane Design category. It is important for the community, and we have (long-term) plans to develop our own courseware and collect all that is out there already.

If you find anything of use, it would be great if you posted to our community forum too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a Senior Lecturer at the University of Newcastle, Australia and we have just revamped our Ba Visual Communication degree to have four majors, one of which is UX. I am lead on this, and am embedding Humane Tech approaches into the courses of this Major. For the past two years I have been building up ethical approaches in our 1st year Design students through one of our core courses and we are starting to reap the rewards of this with more 3rd year level students now showing greater awareness for their responsibilities as designers.

1 Like