A future without work?

I agree with you is going to be great, is gonna be like Paradise in this life. Because reading the Bible I never saw it to there, that people working in heaven:) It is going to be end of the biggest chapter in progress, that started with creation of first stone tool.

It could be a really great times, but Society needed to be ready for it. Did you heard that government preparing for this? In Europe I know they start testing, just to pay people monthly, no matter working you or not. Just because you’re citizen of the country you will receive monthly payments.
But I’m curious what they going to do to borders.

When now immigrants come ,it’s okay because they will work and everything in their hands, will they succeed or not. When it is mostly payments, it’s going to be totally different story. Because when emigrants come to Country, they will not find work because most of the people will be without jobs, and probably going to receive monthly payments. If your country going to pay more monthly than everybody else everybody will come to your country.

Or for example another question, if you’re not going to need to work, and just going to receive monthly payments. Then what’s the reason to live in bad climates. What’s the reason for example to live in New York when you can live in Florida. So how is the government going to stop old people to migrate inside the country, to states with good climate.
Then probably you will need to pay more to people who live in bad climates. There’s so many questions and zero answers. So I think before we move forward with technology, we need to answer those questions.