(Yet another) website about quitting Social Media

Hello everybody,
my name is Tommi, I am 20 and I come from Italy.

I spent most of the last year slowly building a website which is now starting to take a final form. It is about the importance, the reasons, and the alternatives of quitting social media. I have put a great amount of effort in conceiving, designing and writing it, and I would be very welcome to you if you could check it out, and tell me your opinion.

Most importantly, suggestions with better reformulations of already explained concepts, as well as more resources and data on the topic, would be of immense value. As you can see, in the Why page, which is the most important one, several points do not have any related resources; if you could suggest me some, I would really appreciate it.
In any case, feel free to open a PR on GitHub, where the website’s source code is hosted.

You can visit the website on quitsocialmedia.club.

Thank you very much, again!

Best,
T

2 Likes

I am sorry. The “Why” link is badly formatted and it leads to a wrong page.

To go to the “Why” page of quitsocialmedia.club, click on this one

Hi Tommy! Great initiative! If you need a hand for translating contents from Italian to English you can count on me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Tommi,

Very interesting read and great summary of whys. I have been on social media for 13 years, but never used it until maybe five months ago. Now I have to for professional reasons (and … I agree).
All the quit-social-media pages I know, recommend to look for a local community and meet real people, locally. Do you see any alternative?

Best,
Hedda

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Please, visit this page