The Low Tech Trek - Opportunities

Hey everyone,

Though many of you have contacted me (or I have contacted you), I wanted to make a formal post about a related- CHT community. This one is called The Low Tech Trek.

While the CHT community tends to focus more on people-centered technological design moving forward, The Low Tech Trek is more aimed at taking control and responsibility of our social behavior, with the mission to cultivate genuine human relationships and human connection.

The community is still in its infancy, serving primarily as a blog at this point where myself and other guest writers write on thoughts and topics related to technology and our humanity. We are always looking for guest writers. Feel free to send us an email at contact@thelowtechtrek.com if interested!

As the community is growing quickly, we are looking to expand. This involves a variety of upcoming projects and opportunities, including:

1. Re-designing the website for a more professional and user-friendly experience
  2. More opportunities to fuel engagement on the website, along the lines of this forum
  3. Workshops, Speaking engagements, as well as in-person events.

And many more opportunities.

This is a great time to get involved early if you are interested! The CHT community has brought together some amazing minds; I’m excited to see where we can take our similarly-driven missions.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
Pat

8 Likes

subscribed to your newsletter and asked to join the FB group. Keep up the good work!

Hi Yfke,

Happy to have you on board and excited to hear your thoughts and perspective!!

Pat!

I just sent you an email. Would love to connect!

Keep on treking!!!

Lori

1 Like