Poll: Which Humane Tech topics would you like to spend your time on?

Hi @patm!

The poll and this topic was created by me, as a means to gauge interest of people willing to spend more time to work on solutions and bring the many ideas discussed in this forum further.

I will keep the poll open for a while longer, but I have made the results visible. A whopping 87% of respondents wants to get more involved!

Many thanks to everyone who responded till now, and especially those that added their specific interests to this thread! And I’d encourage others who haven’t done this yet, to add a couple of lines as well. It will be a help going forward.

Regarding more concrete action we are coordinating with the core team so the community work aligns with the strategic plans of the CHT. This unfortunately takes some time, so please be patient :slight_smile:

Both @metasj and @Mamie are working on this.

What I think is a good 1st follow-up is if all members scour the forum and their own contributions and compile them in some sections of the TWS wiki, and then we work together to update that wiki to CHT goals.

We will also continue to bring more structure and improvements to this forum, so it is more easily navigable and less intimidating to newcomers.

More to come… so bear with us. We have all done much in just 2.5 months and are only just getting under steam :smile:

3 Likes