Ideas for: 10 principles of humane technology

10 Principles of Humanae Technology

By reading the topic “Humane Tech Community Roadmap 2018” I agree with the idea of producing some principles that “give us a north star”. (greg posted on February 18)
We need, within a wide range of topics, some kind of roots from where stand up and define critical topics to fix goals and strategies.
So, I think it will be useful to share ideas and suggest next steps from the definition of the guide-principles.
I only offer these draft ideas to The Team, and to all of you.
I wrote these principles inspired by the introduction website, the different posts and topics, including my personal post 270 in “Introduce Yourself”.

The principles
1- Deep understand of social relationship issues
2- Focused comprehension on vulnerable behavior (*)
3- No predicting behavior and social control
4- No invasive nets to private life
5- Design with human health high standards
6- To be functional and healthy to work teams in organizations (**)
7- Business model: profit, human develop and tech-social security.
8- Open mind to a cultural awakening.
9- Open attitude to be re-designed according to healthy social trends
10-Regulated by policies that represents people interests

Next steps suggested

I think that may be interesting: a) fix annual goals, b) define strategies c) create an opening planning of activities all over the world , beginning in SF Bay Area d) share experiences and learn how to design the best environment in everywhere.
There are a lot of great ideas published here in different topics, from unplugged days…… to smart tech design……

Notes from principles 2 and 6
(*) a) weaken self-steam, b) illusion of missing out c) anxiety, d) increasing stress, e) high exposure to be misunderstood and ignored.
(**) avoiding: a) over communication, b) not focused data , c) making team decisions not face to face in real time , d) losing emotional information that brings body language e) misunderstanding conflicts.

Best for everybody !

6 Likes

This 10 principles are only draft , but healthy roots for develop paths of building a share-strong conscience of where we are trying to go , now when we have more clear of CHT orientation.

Alfredo, are you aware of the Swedish-based design group Ind.ie and their Ethical Design Manifesto? It seems to align quite closely with your objective here, especially as regards privacy, security, sustainability, interoperability, and convenience.

Cheers.

1 Like

Wow!!Thanks you too much
Yomorrow I will be studying the manifisto
So gentle of you to notice me
Keep in touch
Cheers

Yes , I`ve just read the manifiesto and I agree with you that they are closely with my proposal.
It makes me think a lot about it.
I think that is very important to be awareness , because it will probably begins to happen in other places , because the revolution just already exploded.
I will share this with people of the CHT Team, and your gently attitude to contact me
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @psharbaugh !
You can see my post about this issue , at Seeking feed-back on Apple Petition
There I mentioned your discovery
Cheers