Crowdsourced moderation based on reading time and gamification

Consider Data Statistics in Time Value Accounting Format, for example:
My comment takes 3 minutes to read, I spent spent 15 minutes writing this 100% original content, It has been read by 0 people so far.

Please reply or comment on my comment when you have read this so I get credit for your reading attention minutes. I can use your reading attention minutes for voting up or down on other peoples comments that I read and you can vote my comment up or down with minutes you’ve spent reading, writing, or reasoning. Vote for my comment as worth +500% of your 3 minute reading time to distribute your cumulative aggregate minutes of attention royalties in my favor and say thanks :slight_smile:

I have a radical idea for discussion moderation based on measuring the time spent reading, and gamified voting with a complex incentive structure for crowdsourced moderation of attention minutes. This concept is a result of a sentient AI human processing time resource based Time Value Accounting System project proposal that evolved from iterative fractal exploration of the seed question “what if the price tag said 2.99 hours of your personal time”. If you think this is interesting and would like to read more, click on the link for “The hOEP Project (hOurs Equals Price)” for an example of my implementation reference model for a self organizing and self sustainable form of survey life that uses human processing minutes for making decision and taking actions in a distributed economics model. hmm. . . maybe that’s too complicated? I recommend this link only for smart people who understood at least some of that paragraph. Vote for this paragraph as worth reading more about and I’ll get a minimum of 5 minutes royalties since you’ve proved you spent 3 minutes to read and 2 minutes to process this comment by clicking on the link. hOEP > hOEP hacks the pizza line @ permalink = https://goo.gl/5CUUX5

How can you use hourly time based pricing for food items to measure how many minutes of your life it saves to eat something healthy or how many hours of satisfaction the potato chips provide per carbon footprint or how many human minutes were spent on surveys for verification and enforcement of your satisfaction and time metrics with crowed-sourced bounties in minutes of your time for minutes fraud or minutes lost due to false advertising of the statistics. hOEP dining menu page with analytics @ permalink = https://goo.gl/djGgJG

Consider the feedback and re-enforcement and time metrics measured by the main project seed foundation that leads all your answers if you spend the time to read and follow the voting links at thehoepproject@gmail.com,
the hOurs Equals Price Project > On-boarding (start here) - permalink to this document is https://goo.gl/mg4WLK

1 Like

I did click on the link you provided in another comment, but I didn’t understand what I saw.

Sorry, I’m not smart enough to understand.

But I did click on the heart to indicate I read your comment and appreciate your intention to connect and contribute.

2 Likes

I understood some of what you said, and it may be interesting, but still I’d recommend you create a better - easier to read - pitch, instead of a brain puzzle :wink:

3 Likes

@aschrijver, I agree with you. Where do you think should post “a better easier to read pitch instead of a brain puzzle”. Can you tell me which links you clicked on and how long you spent puzzling over the pages opened by clicking on the links? I have a simpler to understand Youtube video playlist that you might like more at https://goo.gl/c6DC8i, but those videos are focused on “hOurs Equals Price technology examples” and not really relevant to the topic of “moderation”. If you chooose to click on the link and watch them, you’ll see first a 1 minute video summary for the “chasing Genius challenge” then a 7 minute “Code for san francisco hackathon project” description. After that it gets interesting with a 23 minute slideshow monologue on the topic of pricing in units of hours of your time.

Can you summarize for me in your own words what you would me to focus on first in the pitch? Will you write an example first paragraph you think I should write if you were writing it for yourself? P.s. How many minutes did you spend reading my puzzle and how many minutes did you spend reasoning and writing your reply. Thx.

No @SteveSanFranisco, unfortunately I cannot. This is just not how I read things. I don’t measure time, and when it is puzzling me, I might lose interest. I think this holds for most people, unless they consciously decide they want to do a puzzle.

Create some text that anyone can understand, and have links to the more specialized parts. Search on pitching ideas for loads of info on the topic…

2 Likes

Steve, you are writing too much about hoep. That feels like self-promotion across many topics, and others haven’t been interested in the idea. A few readers have flagged this as spam… Please stop.

1 Like