Could Pinterest be Humane Tech?

So Pinterest is a very cool app where people can share all sorts of ideas and recipes. My mom, sister, and I have been using it since I was very young to find crafts and activities to do, as well as find recipes. As far as I know, it has not been involved in any privacy issues and their privacy policy is written in plain terms that anyone can understand. They also allow you to opt out of cookies and the third party cookies and advertiser info sharing are automatically disallowed and you can opt in to them. This is a quote from the founder:
“Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann summarized the company as a “catalogue of ideas” that inspires users to “go out and do that thing”, rather than as an image-based social network.”
I feel this embodies what we do. They are not owned by a bigger tech company, which is cool as well. What are your thoughts?

No they cant, they on wall street.
The latest scandals at Boeing are a vivid example of business “self-control”. The company risks the lives of the passengers of its aircraft, for fear of losing profit, this is the true face of capitalism.

The head of Pinterest is on the CHT team, so I think we should not endorse them in any way. This creates the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Also, as a former Pinterest user, I found one of its features to be invasive.

Really? Could you elaborate on that? Also, I did not know about the CHT thing. Apologies.

Thank God, the times when the most important thing is to collect a large number of customers by any means(thanks to cheap money Era) and only then think about how to make money from it and whether it is possible to make money at all, they come to an end.
And early investors they don’t even care if company’s will become profitable they dream is just to wait till company’s go public IPO and than they will just sell the shares, To people believe in pink dreams😉