Community discourse + communication

Hi all! To answer the question about staff – CHT currently has 7 employees (equivalent to about 6 full-time folks) and 9 contractors (I am a contractor). (I know I already linked to it, but my intro is over here if you want to learn more about me personally.) I haven’t been around CHT very long – just 6 weeks or so. My other gig is Managing Editor of a magazine in San Francisco.

We are really trying to stay on top of everything, and I think we’re starting to catch up! Another person who just came on in an official capacity is @Mamie, whose position is detailed by CHT co-founder Randy here. Mamie is wonderful and has been specifically tasked with helping CHT liaise with this community.

Regarding Wikipedia – as Mamie said, the information in the Wikipedia entry is clearly wrong when you follow the source. I love Wikipedia, but sometimes it’s super wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, if any of you know anyone who could be good for the Research Assistant gig that I posted on the original thread, please do let us know! Thank you again!!

2 Likes