Technologies, protocols and standards for a better future Web

@Cowboy

Creating a viable solution will require funding. You have four choices: ad supported, user pay, venture capital, or a White Knight.

There is another choice to fund Validbook - Self-Sovereign Identity based Business Model. See in my earlier post its description.

It will take years to massage your solution to the quality required to begin to attract the audience needed to build a new network.

I disagree. Kudos distribution solves the chicken-egg problem - the common killer of “big ideas”. Here is math of Kudos distribution and Validbook prototype implementation. After production version is made the adoption of Validbook services and Kudos will be very rapid. I think the problem will be to mitigate problems caused by too fast growth, rather then with convincing people to use Validbook and Kudos.

We desperately need more people like you that believe we do not have to accept exploitation or mediocrity in our lives and are willing to do something about it.

Thank you @Cowboy. Let’s join the forces in one way or another and build Validbook! Here is public “Proposal to Cooperate”. Here is a discussion about wether Validbook can or cannot, should or should not be built.

Einstein said - “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them”.

That’s why Validbook is based on the higher level paradigm of thinking about design and mission of Internet services, than the paradigm that was used to design current services fueled by attention based business model.

The mission of Validbook is to optimise levels of cooperation and to support human rights among which are the right for Self-Sovereign Identity.

This higher level of paradigm of thinking about the mission of Internet services, changes the way we think about design of core Internet services. It is now about optimising cooperation levels, making cooperation more transparent and reliable.

This way of thinking helps us to design core cooperation services with better functionality, privacy and security, then services currently offered by the market built on attention based business model and way of thinking.