Livestream the Truth About Tech:
Solutions for Digital Well-Being - all day conference
What if the digital world worked better for its youngest users?
Please join Common Sense, in partnership with Georgetown University, for a conference featuring leading researchers, technologists, child health experts, and policymakers to explore solutions for a safe and equitable digital future. From reframing the digital divide in schools to reimagining the possibilities for quality kids’ programming and family entertainment, this event will bring together those who are committed to making the digital world work better for kids – and for everyone.
- Sandra Calvert, professor of psychology and director of the Children’s Digital Media Center at Georgetown University
- Cecilia Kang, technology and regulatory policy reporter at the New York Times
- Cameron Kasky, student activist and co-founder of March for our Lives
- Hon. Ed Markey, U.S. senator
- Roger McNamee, co-founder of Elevation Partners and founding advisor of the Center for Humane Technology
- Dr. Vivek Murthy, 19th surgeon general of the United States
- Jessica Rosenworcel, FCC commissioner
- Nicol Turner-Lee, Fellow, Center for Technology Innovation, Brookings Institution
- Tim Wu, professor of law, science, and technology at Columbia Law School and author of The Curse of Bigness
See for tickets and the full agenda and list of speakers here.
Please share this announcement in your own channels