Is it possible that this community is dealing with a **wicked** problem?

Thanks a lot for that Framework. Next is what I found out to support my systems architecting effort, with, for example, 20 organic hits on 'Emergence" in the post " A Systemic Civilization Global Declaration of Interdependence," in the process of creating a new roadmap through thought experiments.

I suggest look, for example, at the section “2.2.4 Emergence in Complex Systems” of the "A FRAMEWORK FOR SENSE-MAKING OF COMPLEX SOCIOTECHNICAL SYSTEMS By Lucie Reymondet. Submitted to the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science in Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology June 2016 [Copyright] 2016 Massachusetts Institute of Technology All rights reserved.

In it, it says: " Traditional systems architecture paradigms, frameworks and other formalisms adopt a decomposition-integration approach. Complex systems with emergent behavior call for another approach: moving up the scale of emergence (Figure 2-3) the decomposition-integration logic is less and less effective in deducing system-level behaviors and properties. Snowden & Boone (2007) derived a set of principles in organizational management of complex enterprises, which could be adapted to systems architecting strategies: for simple systems “sense, categorize, respond”, for complicated systems “sense, analyze, respond”, and for complex systems “probe, sense, respond”. Emergent, complex systems demand an experimental approach to be dealt with, instead of a prescriptive one."

“Figure 2-3: Types of Emergent Properties, adapted from (Maier, 2015)” is “Feedback effects, Non-linearity, Counterintuitive, Unpredictability” goes from ‘simple,’ ‘weak,’ ‘strong,’ to 'spooky."