Helping the Humane Tech and the #GlobalDebout communities mutually reinforce each other

Please consider the narrative in the making Do what has never been done for #GlobalDebout.

Two of the thought experiments at the intersection between the two communities in favor of descentralization are, for example:

Unconventional @Facebook regulation: dissolving the invisible wedge

#Covaillance : Kevin Kelly’s watching the watcher’s regulation

Please consider this comment under the article The World Economy’s Urban Future by Parag Khanna.

In the book "POWERFUL TIMES: RISING TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR UNCERTAIN WORLD, Eamonn Kelly, SECTION 3 What’s Next?: Scenarios for the Next Decade, CHAPTER 11 Three Snapshots of the Future, have these scenarios, with my observations added:

1. New American Century: which is no longer available right now,

2. Patchwork Powers: which seems to cover your urban future scenarios, and

3. Emergence: which I have developed using the heuristic methodology of systems architecting beyond a scenario into the narrative “Do what has never been done for #GlobalDebout.”

The New York Times article It’s Not Technology That’s Disrupting Our Jobs seems to enable the #GlobalDebout community narrative to help the Humane Tech Community. The author Lois Hyman, says, for example, that:

… when we talk about today’s economy, we focus on smartphones, artificial intelligence, apps. Here, too, the inexorable march of technology is thought to be responsible for disrupting traditional work, phasing out the employee with a regular wage or salary and phasing in independent contractors, consultants, temps and freelancers — the so-called gig economy.

But this narrative is wrong. The history of labor shows that technology does not usually drive social change. On the contrary, social change is typically driven by decisions we make about how to organize our world. Only later does technology swoop in, accelerating and consolidating those changes.

In response, something that I tweeted is rephrased here to say:

Does “The insecure nature of work is a result of decisions by corporations and policymakers” subtitle of "It’s Not Technology That’s Disrupting Our Jobs by Louis Hyman fits the story Might this be Keynes’ advice to madmen in authority??

“Giving people a voice” through distributed government