Creating synergy on this forum and between community and CHT organization

First , the first.

I think that we first need to concentrate on humane design and not in an discussion about bitcoin and blockchain. In this case were jumping logical steps. and eventhough Im not clear if such kind of discussion is within an usefull scope of CHT.

We here still not have a real collaboration in topics that are - no doubt-relationed, and we`re not generating the necessary synergy within the forum.

Its real that the section Suggested topics is helping to do it , but its necesary and an ethical issue to mentioned those relation topics as an antecedent to be revisited when a new topic is created. Science progress is based always on previous investigations.

In our case we have :3 criteria of Humane Techology , Principles of Humane Tech Design and the first Ideas for: 10 principles of humane technology. They are not generating synergy here, so I think we are missing energy , ideas and opportunities.

Meanwhile there are coming manifiestos (the first I was informed about its existence is a swedish one) , but here Mamies mentioned another one.

So, such kind of manifiestos are surely will be appearing in the next days and weeks , and I suggest to moderators it will useful have a section where everyone can update everybody in the forum about this issue.

Reading the 10 principles wrote down on April I feel now they must be updated and I will do it on next days . That is the synergy between the 10 principles with the 10 principles across two months in my mind. Thats good , that is the evolution of own ideas , after reading , thinking and sharing. But thats not the point , 'cause we here are a community thinking and not alone people.doing it
We a need real and powerful synergy , first within the formum and emerge in the short term with our own CHT proposal of principles, criteria or what you want to name it. And here is a lot of ideas that must to collision, crush and be recollected after that natural process of deep thinking , like in the first steps of the big bang metaphor.

If not , we`re not doing intelligent efforts

3 Likes