Hi Humane Tech community,
- Do you think the pace of digital media is too fast?
- Do you create content on a weekly basis?
Net Periodic is a periodical for the internet - share content each week and subscribe to contributors:
How does it work?
- Sign up and submit a link
- Add topics to your link — e.g. science, politics, culture
- Subscribe to contributors and follow topics
- Links are published on Fridays at midnight GMT
- Links are ordered by the number of subscribers
- Every day the New York Times publishes 100 articles, YouTube adds 400,000 hours of video, WordPress publishes 1 million blog posts, and 500 million tweets are shared on Twitter
- Every day the average person spends 6 hours online
- Net Periodic is an experiment in breaking out of the attention economy
Try it out:
- Sign up (no personal info required)
- Share a link - click on navigation dropdown and then click on your name
Please let me know what you think!
This project is open source - any help would be great (MongoDB, Express, React, NodeJS):