#BrainHacker | The Power of NeuroVR
Disrupt, create and innovate with technology for the betterment of society.
Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago - W. Buffet
Learner, maker, systems thinker, innovator and tech evangelist, Luciana combines 9+ years of expertise in startups, future tech & organisational culture with her passion for user-centric design to ensure the next computing platform is inclusive, meaningful and builds bridges rather than walls. On the side, she carries ongoing research on the possibilities and challenges immersive tech presents to neuroscience and unconscious bias.
Passions: Augmented Humans | Purposeful XR | Empowering others.
- Cofounder & CMO @ MindCheck, a B2C holistic digital solution for mental health
- Powering the XR/AR/VR ecosystem in Lisbon/Portugal
- Country Ambassador for Women in Immersive Tech Europe
- Keynote International Speaker (e.g TEDx, Cannes Lions, SXSW) on VR <> neuroscience and diversity
- Co-chair Tech London Advocates VR/AR
- Board Member @ Series Q
- Community engagement & mentor @ i.e. SheWorx, Code First Girls, Ada’s List, WonderWomenTech
- Founder of Human Tech Portugal, a cross-disciplinary community building a more human-centered tech and ideas world
- Driving innovation, UK/EMEA marketing & inclusive culture change @ Beyond, a global design agency
- Delivering immersive experiences for the world’s largest studios, agencies and brands @ REWIND
- Founding Director & Chief Evangelist at Realities Centre London
- Business Developer & B2B Strategy at Racefully
- VR Evangelist at Macunx VR
- Experienced digital marketer, Wordpress/Back and Front End designer, Infographic designer
- Cambridge (Tripos) Law (B.A & M.A.), HULT International Business (M.A. w/ Distinction)
Recent awards include…
Evening Standard’s Progress 1000 Most Influential People in Technology (VR/AR) 2019
British Interactive Media Association’s Top 100 Rising Stars 2018
Code First Girls’ ‘25 Ones to Watch’ 2016
‘Top 5 Female Role Models in the Tech Industry’ 2016
Virtual Perceptions ‘Heroes of VR’ 2016
Nothing is certain and we never stop learning.