We need to make a short version of this information for a larger audience.

1. We need to make a short version of this information for a larger audience.
    I don’t know if that means a condensed version of the video or a PDF or a one page webpage.

update: the humane tech website does have a one page high-level thing. Good start, but one more level of complexity from that. Basically, just a slide deck of the slides from the Tristan’s presentation would be pretty awesome!

1. Can someone who has access to CHT blog add a note that the “Kids” part of the video starts at 21:24 and the talk starts at 23:29 or so.?? Please and thank you. This is important addition.

2. Would be nice to develop at “BEFORE” and “AFTER” design pattern in one page. Showcasing what a poor design looks and acts like and what a good design looks and acts like.
    (An example could be the instagram “before” with likes and “after” without likes.)

3 Likes

yes indeed we do Chris, and thank you for joining. This is a new and fresh movement so lots to do, lots of mistakes to make, and lots of learning for all of us.

I love the idea of a before and after, that’s a good idea. We are also fielding a community awareness campaign if you have any thoughts to contribute here.

EDIT: @aschrijver do we have a dedicated area that can collect “solutions” or proposals from the community? @chris_davies_sanjose these are fresh ideas and we want to make sure they can be archived and processed and build momentum.

1 Like

Check out the Focus section! Maybe that is what you are looking for?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why has my post been removed from the topic?