Technologies, protocols and standards for a better future Web

@Cowboy IMHO, I have made a compelling and realistic case on how to create and fund services that can become human-centric alternatives to Facebook and Google Services.

The proposal is to build Validbook - a set of core cooperation services funded by issuing sovereign money (blockchain tokens) based on unique representation of humans by their digital Self-Sovereign Identities.

I call this business model a Self-Sovereign Identity based Business Model - SSIBBM for short.

SSIBBM in a nutshell: create money based on unique representation of humans by digital Self-Sovereign Identities, take part of that money to develop human-centric cooperation services.

SSIBBM logic:

• Create service that allows people to create Self-Sovereign Identities
  • Create service that allows people to prove that their Self-Sovereign Identities uniquely represent them as living human individuals
  • Create Kudos (tokens with daily supply 1 token per 1 living human (7.5B KDS/day in 2018; 11.3B KDS/day in 2118)
  • Distribute total daily production of Kudos, only between Self-Sovereign Identities that proved to uniquely represent living human individualsy. For example, if at a given day in 2018 1000 identities proved that they uniquely represent humans, then these identities should receive at that day ~7.5 million KDS each. Such distribution creates a great incentive for early adopters to join the Kudos distribution, as well as it creates the continuous incentive to participate in Kudos distribution, and support Validbook idea. This way of Kudos distribution solves common killer of “big ideas”: the chicken-egg problem.
  • Use part of Kudos to support development and maintenance of the set of core global human-centric cooperation services, for example human-centric Social Networking Service (Validbook Social).

Here is more about Validbook:
Original post about Validbook on this forum - Validbook - a universal platform for cooperation
Discussion about Validbook weaknesses - The nature of issues: Human Nature vs. Attention Based Business Model? (It is quite long, better to read from the bottom up)

Validbook alpha version is already built - http://futurama1x.validbook.org/
(As Validbook is built on Self-Sovereign Identity idea, you will need a cryptographic key to login. To login as a main test user - download and use the following key jimbo-keystore-file - Google Drive Password to keystore file - “123456789”. After login go manually to the home page. Use Chrome browser. In production version the process of login will be seamless, as we will use browser extension to store key.)

I am looking for community of like-minded people who would be interested to cooperate on building production version of Validbook as investors, developers, thinkers.

Right now, I am the most interested to find thinkers who can criticize Validbook idea as hard as they can in order to find and expose the biggest weaknesses in it so that investors and community of open-source developers can decide if it is worth to invest their money and work into Validbook development.

I will very much appreciate if you can review Validbook idea and criticize it, so that its quality and feasibility is publicly scrutinized.