List of HTC Instagram Feed Posts

Here are all the what the tech posts. Will begin to link community in posts asap. For now here are the links.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nice work!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. Many more to come. We have 23 followers already and its only been 2 days!

• right after I posted that it went up to 25
2 Likes

Just posted the WTT link on CHT’s Facebook page. :star_struck:

1 Like
2 Likes

@sidnya another thing to keep in mind (your last post made me think of that) is that we speak worldwide, not US centric, even though US is one of the places where these harms are more evident because there’s the biggest creation, adoption and use of technology.

2 Likes

Yup I figured! I just couldnt find a recent world wide statistic from a credible source!

2 Likes

@micheleminno Infographic idea: world map with average online time per country

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am going out of town for a week with limited wifi access (yay!) These are the posts going up next week. Lemme know if I need to edit/ change anything by tomorrow night!

%40followus%20(1)

1 Like

I’ve got nothing to hide post will be linked to this article:

1 Like

Wow, these are gorgeous. Super work, @sidnya.

You can also add Privacy Badger somewhere in there. Here is PB’s rating of our forum.

2 Likes

Nice work Siddhi!
for the post “digital detox (noun) a period of time during which you do not use mobile phones, computers, etc., because you usually use these devices too much” what do you think about changing it into:

• “digital detox (noun) a period of time during which you do not use mobile phones, computers, etc., and let yourself reconnect with your inner you”

• in the following one, add a space after “log,” and remove “,” after “share”

• beautiful image in the last one! Did you do it by yourself?

2 Likes

It started with a template but adjusted it to fit the theme!

2 Likes

@CommunityTeam We must be making it big, because we have a “hater” :joy:

At first I blocked them. But then decided the better option was to shower them in likes! :heart:
And, even more ironically, this account that is “hating” on us is posting similar content…:woman_shrugging:t5:

Congratulations everyone! We have our first peice of online negativity! Proof that we are reaching people! :tada::balloon:

5 Likes

Try turning off your social media notifications. Its liberating!

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes